What follows is a transcript for the podcast: The Science of Better Sleep: Brain Hacks for Sleep and Anxiety
Sub-section topics within the interview include the following:
- Definition of EEG, qEEG and ERP
- Training the Brain with Biofeedback
- How Does Neurofeedback Help Sleep?
- Are the Results of Neurofeedback Permanent?
- Why is it Important to Get Good Sleep?
- How Lack of Sleep Contributes to Cognitive Decline
- Tips to Improve Your Sleep: Light, Meal Timing and Movement
- Do Women Need More Sleep Than Men?
- Are Naps Good for You?
- Sleep Tracking Devices
- Meal Timing and Nutrients for Optimal Sleep
- Practical Tips for Better Sleep
- The Issues with Benzos and Alcohol
- Downsides to Using Melatonin for Sleep
- Sleep Hacks
- Coping with Jet Lag
- Coffee is Good for You: How it Affects Sleep
- Meal Timing to Improve Your Sleep
- The Best New Technologies for Sleep
Definition of EEG, qEEG and ERP
Heather Sandison, ND: Welcome to Collective Insights. I’m your host today, Dr. Heather Sandison. And I’m thrilled, delighted to have Dr. Andrew Hill with us. Welcome, Andrew.
Andrew Hill, Ph.D.: Thanks for having me. I appreciate it.
Heather Sandison, ND: He is one of the top peak performance coaches in the country. He’s got a PhD in cognitive neuroscience from UCLA’s department of psychology and continues to do research today on
Read the remainder of article: https://neurohacker.com/transcript-andrew-hill-interview-on-sleep-and-biohacking